The National Housing Strategy Demonstrations Initiative funds the demonstration, in a real environment, of solutions supporting housing affordability, the National Housing Strategy priority areas, population groups and outcomes.
Demonstrations can include:
- Testing or piloting a solution prototype in a real-world setting, documenting its performance and benefits based on evidence, including outcomes for its expected users and adopters, and National Housing Strategy outcomes.
- Highlighting promising innovations, building awareness and appetite to adopt and scale them.
- Showing how to implement the innovation to potential adopters and replicators, through knowledge transfer, capacity-building, adaptation and replication processes, as appropriate.
- Developing a scaling approach and implementing it.
The Demonstrations Initiative offers solutions aiming to:
- strengthen, better equip and innovate the affordable housing sector
- increase stakeholders’ awareness, knowledge and acceptance of promising innovations
The annual call for applications focuses on specific themes: stay tuned to learn more about the 2022 topic!