The call for applications is now open!
The deadline to submit is August 27, 2021, 2 p.m. (Eastern Time).
This year’s edition focuses on community land trust and land assembly solutions.
Book your preliminary eligibility screening appointment today!
Missed the orientation workshops?
Join the Expert Community on Housing to access the recordings on the CLT/land assembly community of practice.
Or join the committee that will review applications.
The National Housing Strategy Demonstrations Initiative funds the demonstration, in a real environment, of solutions supporting housing affordability, the National Housing Strategy priority areas, population groups and outcomes.
Demonstrations can include:
- Testing or piloting a solution prototype in a real-world setting, documenting its performance and benefits based on evidence, including outcomes for its expected users and adopters, and National Housing Strategy outcomes.
- Highlighting promising innovations, building awareness and appetite to adopt and scale them.
- Showing how to implement the innovation to potential adopters and replicators, through knowledge transfer, capacity-building, adaptation and replication processes, as appropriate.
- Developing a scaling approach and implementing it.
The Demonstrations Initiative offers solutions aiming to:
- strengthen, better equip and innovate the affordable housing sector
- increase stakeholders’ awareness, knowledge and acceptance of promising innovations
The 2021 call for applications will focus on projects aiming to demonstrate community land trust and land assembly solutions for affordable housing.