Accessibility is a shared responsibility at Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC). Our diversity and inclusion specialist is responsible for receiving and managing accessibility feedback. All employees contribute to advancing our inclusion efforts, including accessibility.
What feedback to provide
Please give us feedback on the barriers to accessibility that you experience when dealing with CMHC or any feedback that will help to inform our future accessibility plans. We invite you to be as descriptive as possible when sharing your feedback.
How to provide feedback
Our feedback process is easy. Simply share your feedback — anonymously or by including your name and contact information — through any of the following channels:
Members of the public:
- Telephone: 1-800-668-2642
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: 700 Montreal Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada, K1A 0P7
- By emailing our Employee Relations Team
- Through our Human Resources Case Management System (myHR)
- Through our third-party platform
How we respond to feedback
Your feedback is important to us. We will acknowledge the receipt of all accessibility feedback by the same means in which we receive it. We will follow-up with any required action within the timeframe noted in our acknowledgement.
How feedback will be used
Your feedback will only be shared with CMHC employees directly involved in furthering our accessibility efforts — and we’ll ensure confidentiality.
Your feedback will be considered as part of our efforts to continuously improve accessibility at CMHC. Your feedback and any actions taken will be tracked, and reported in CMHC’s annual progress reports, published in the years between accessibility plans.
We will retain copies of each piece of feedback for at least 7 years.
Looking for alternate formats?
- 2023 – 2025 Accessibility Plan (Large print PDF)
- 2023 – 2025 Accessibility Plan (MP3 Audio)
- Accessibility Feedback Process (Large print PDF)
- Accessibility Feedback Process (MP3 Audio)