The National Housing Strategy Demonstrations Initiative highlights innovative solutions aiming to improve the performance, viability and effectiveness of affordable housing by providing a platform to:
- create and disseminate real-world data and information on affordable housing
- demonstrate innovative solutions that aim to improve the performance, viability and effectiveness of affordable housing solutions
- foster a culture of innovation in the affordable housing sector that will better meet the housing needs of Canadians
The Demonstrations initiative offers solutions aiming to:
- strengthen, better equip and innovate the affordable housing sector
- increase stakeholder’s awareness, knowledge and acceptance of promising innovations
Demonstration formats include on-site tours, virtual tours, best-practices guides, case studies, factsheets, website content, user experience videos, surveys and innovation profiles.