The mission of the Evaluation function is to provide evidence-based, credible, neutral and timely information on the ongoing relevance, results, and value of initiatives, policies and programs (herein covered within “initiative”), as well as alternative ways of achieving expected results for the purposes of learning or decision-making.
Defined by the Canadian Evaluation Society as the systematic assessment of the design, implementation or results of on initiative for the purposes of learning or decision making, Evaluation is uniquely positioned to provide both an analytical and an advisory capacity to support initiative management.
Our objective is to assist our clients in delivering:
- Demonstrated value of their initiative to clients and stakeholders
- Increased visibility of their initiative and achievements to senior management
- Enhanced qualitative and quantitative data available to identify and manage potential risks and issues
- Enhanced accountability through reporting on results
- Value-added strategic input to inform initiative decision-making and development