Renting is a great option for anyone wanting to have:
- Flexibility in where they live.
- Shorter-term commitment to make it easier to move to a new home, neighbourhood or city.
- Protection from decreases in property value.
- Fewer responsibilities for maintenance and repairs.
- Lower upfront costs.
- Lower monthly costs making it possible to save money.
- A more affordable option for housing.
As a landlord, it also offers an excellent way to pay off your mortgage and make additional income.
While everyone has different needs and wants depending on their particular situation, knowing ahead of time which requirements apply most to you will help you find the perfect home for your situation.