IMPORTANT January 6, 2023
Due to overwhelming demand, we’ve reached our budget limit for New
Construction applications under the Contribution Only option. Applications
for renovations or repairs will still be accepted.
Speak to a specialist.
Contribution Only Funding through the Co-Investment Fund supports organizations that have already partnered and secured funding but require more capital. It can be used to:
- top-up funding – when you have most of your project funding secured and require top-up funding to close a funding gap
- leverage other funding sources – get funding confirmation within 30 days of being prioritized that can then be used to secure funding from other sources
Contribution Funding provides:
- an unsecured contribution that facilitates seamless integration into project financing structures. This can make it easier for you to attract other sources of funding.
- more certainty on funding amounts,* Please refer to the Viability Assessment Spreadsheet for more details.
* The Co-Investment’s Contribution funding amounts are based on lesser of per unit calculation, project needs or percentage of costs (PTs/municipalities = 30%, Non-profits/coops = 40%).
|Apply for a loan||Apply for a contribution|