These tables give housing finance professionals an overview of mortgage and consumer debt activity in Canada, the provinces and CMAs. This includes data on mortgage holders and lenders, performance, average payments, arrears, foreclosures, credit scores, consumer debt and mortgage insurance.
Mortgage loans, borrowers and insurance
- Share of New Mortgage Holders with Credit Score Below 660
- New Mortgage Holders by Type: Canada and Provinces
- New Mortgage Holders by Type: CMAs
- Residential Mortgage Credit Outstanding by Financial Institution Type
- Average Scheduled Monthly Payments for New Mortgage Loans
- National Mortgage Market Highlights: Canada, 2001 – 2013 (Archived)
- Average Value of New Mortgage Loans: Canada, Provinces and CMAs
- CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance Highlights
- CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance Highlights: 2001 – 2013 (Archived)
Was this page relevant to your needs?
Date Published: May 30, 2018