Some Canadians have a hard time finding housing that is affordable and meets their needs.
Our team of researchers analyzes housing needs and conditions that:
- highlight institutional and systemic factors that give rise to housing needs in underserved populations
- offer solutions to mitigate the risks to the Canadian housing system posed by climate change
We’re looking at the issues both regionally and nationally. We’re focusing on key vulnerable NHS priority groups and developing new data, knowledge, and insights to:
- more fully understand the current situation and develop meaningful solutions
- inform housing policy and program development
- provide timely and detailed information on the distinct needs of vulnerable groups