This report is part of the Research Insight series, under research priority area Housing Needs and Conditions.
Sign up for our newsletter and let us notify you when new Research Insights are released.
About CMHC Research Insights
Research Insights are summaries of our research reports. These insights:
- identify a housing research issue, gap or need
- provide an overview of the research project undertaken to address it
- present major findings of the research
The research presented in this series explores the areas of Housing Need, Housing Finance, Housing Supply and Outcomes of the National Housing Strategy.
Examples of research insights topics:
- adaptability and accessibility
- affordable housing
- housing market and finance