Use these housing statistics on social and affordable rental housing units for provinces, territories and Canada for your research.
The data includes:
- Estimates on average rents, vacancy and unoccupied rates
- Number of structures per type of accessibility and by administration body
- Type of administrative organization and rent determination mechanism
- Number of structures per type of repairs
- Number of units per year of construction vs building condition
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our 2022 survey coverage in Quebec excludes administrative data for structures managed by the Government of Quebec via the Société d'habitation du Québec (SHQ).
- Document Type:
- Date Published:
- March 7, 2023