Market Absorption Statistics by Canada, Provinces, CMAs and large CAs
Excel - Publication
Find the latest statistical housing information on market absorptions. Data are organized by:
- average price of unabsorbed single-detached and semi-detached units
- absorption detail of multiple units
- upper limits of price quintiles of absorbed and unabsorbed apartments by home and condo owners
- average square footage (absorbed and unabsorbed)
The data is organized by:
- census metropolitan areas (CMAs)
- large census agglomerations (CAs)
You can also view monthly housing starts and construction data on our Housing Market Information Portal.
Source: CMHC (Market Absorption Survey)
Note: This is formerly Volume I in the Housing Information Monthly PDF report.
- Document Type:
- Date Published:
- March 27, 2023
SECTION: Market Absorption Statistics by Canada, Provinces, CMAs and large CAs
Select your notification options to receive an email when new content is available.