Housing finance data include Canadian mortgage funding sources, mortgage-backed securities, covered bonds, Canada Mortgage Bonds, mortgage loan insurance and mortgage arrears highlights.
- Residential Mortgage Credit Outstanding, by Financial Institution Type, 2002 – 2016 Q3
- Canadian and U.S. Residential Mortgage Arrears and Foreclosure Rates, 2002 – 2016 Q4
- CMHC Mortgage Loan Insurance Highlights, 2002 – 2016 Q3
- CMHC National Housing Act Mortgage-Backed Securities (NHA MBS) Program, 2002 – 2016 Q4
- CMHC National Housing Act Mortgage-Backed Securities (NHA MBS) Program by Pool Type, 2004 – 2016
- CMHC Canada Mortgage Bonds (CMB) Program, 2002 – 2016 Q4
- CMHC Canada Mortgage Bonds (CMB) Program, Investor Profile, 2004 – 2015
- Canada Mortgage Bonds (CMB) 5-Year Constant Maturity Spread over the Government of Canada Curve 2003 – 2016 Q4 (Basis Points)
- Covered Bond Market, Canada, 2007 – 2016 Q4
- Private Mortgage Securitization, Canada, 2008 – 2016 Q4
Information identified as archived is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived.