Saint John Facts
Population: 127,760 (2011)
Location – Atlantic Canada
In south-central New Brunswick, 90 minutes from the US border.
Temperate. Four distinct seasons, warm summers, cool winters, some fog and rain.
The Saint John Community is situated on the world-renowned Bay of Fundy, just 110 km from the US border. This strategic location on Canada’s Atlantic seaboard provides ready access to major markets in Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, and the northeastern United States.
Saint John’s strong and growing economy provides opportunities for entrepreneurs, investors, and job seekers. Residents of the area enjoy an exceptional quality of life with excellent education, health services, recreational and cultural opportunities.
Saint John features:
- Twice named Canada’s Best City For Business (Globe & Mail Report On Business)
- Top 15 Cities For Business in Canada (Canadian Business)
- 2010 Cultural Capital of Canada (Heritage Canada)
- Named Canada’s Most Affordable City four years in a row
- Excellent road, shipping and air links
- In the heart of “Stonehammer,” UNESCO’s first designated Geopark in North America
- First class business support through award-winning Enterprise Saint John